Coconut Bran Brick Succulent Soil
Regular price $21.40 Sale price
High-quality coconut brick, good air permeability, good fertilizer retention
Suitable for planting fruits, vegetables and flowers
Use Coconut chaff to save your plants from death!
- Scope of application: potted plants, horticulture, greenhouses, fruits, vegetables, and flowers.
- PH: 5-6.8.
- Size: 20 x 10 x 5cm.
- Type: coconut brick.
- Weight: 650g.
- Color: Brown.
Product features (advantages) :
Free from nematode, natural and environment-friendly (degradable), can replace soil planting and is a good substrate for soilless cultivation.
Good water retention and air permeability, suitable for the cultivation of various plants.
- Clean, easy to use, suitable for family use.
No impurities, 100% utilization.
How to use:
- Place the coconut bran in a suitable container.
- Fill a basin with water three times the height of the brick (6-9 liters).
- Wait about 2 hours for it to bubble open. The volume of the removed brick will increase, and the excellent volume will be about 6-8 liters (the longer the soaking time, the better the effect).
- 1 x Coconut Bran Brick Succulent Soil.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed in the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 49.99 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.