Ultimate Ground Anchor
Made of recycled materials, they are lightweight, easy to use, and nearly indestructible. The clear T-Grip tool stores on the screw when not in use and slip into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for increased leverage in firm soils.
Orange Screw can be vastly used from sandy or loose soils, canopies and shade shelters, large dogs and stock animals, RV awnings, boating, and river docks and of course camping. or quick tie-downs that can handle up to 650 pounds.
- Remove Orange Screw from the clear sleeve.
- With moderate pressure, push the screw into the ground and rotate in a clockwise direction.
- Slide the sleeve into the top eyelet and continue rotating, using the sleeve as drive handle for increased leverage.
- To remove, rotate in a counterclockwise direction.
- For storage, clean loose dirt off screw and slide into the sleeve.
- Color: Orange.
- Size: 9 1/2" x 7/8" x 7/8".
- Material: Recycled Polycarbonate Plastic.
- 1 x Ultimate Ground Anchor.
- 1 x Supporting Driving Tool.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 49.99 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.